Friday, October 16, 2015

U.N.I. Fight!

In honor of my last  homecoming as student at University of Northern Iowa this weekend, I decided to dedicate a post to the place I call home and one of the many aspects of UNI student life that makes this school so special - The Interlude Dance.

For those of you who don't know what The Interlude is, you have four minutes to click here and catch up with the rest of the world.
...

Okay, I'm glad you're up to speed now. Almost five years after it's creation, this crazy dance invented by a group of UNI alumni has become a staple hype song for all Panther Athletic events. If you're a UNI student, you know The Interlude Dance. It's basically taught to every freshman on the first day of class.

So now, without further adieu, the song and dance that will describe my college experience for the rest of my life performed by true UNI fans. Enjoy!




And with that said, GO PANTHERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment